• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue email sending for domains goes without errors but doesn't send

Sergey K.

Basic Pleskian
The situation, the following:

I'm going to send and get email for domain, for example [email protected] ----> [email protected], [email protected] ----> @gmail.com
DMARC, SPF, DKIM are enabled - screen - Screenshot
But some items are not green - Screenshot

I didn't get error sending when I tried to use RoundCube.
Outgoing folder has test email
But Inbox folder doesn't have test messages.

I tried to send from Gmail, another emails - can't get new emails in Inbox for test email.
I tried to check Gmail inbox, Spam folder - can't find test email.

It seems that all domain's email sending is now not working, but I can't see any errors.

SPAM filter was disabled for this test - screen - Screenshot

Could you advise, how to check inbox problem for selected email?
How to investigate this problem step-by-step?

P.S. Acc. to this post Resolved - Suddenly: Cannot send emails - but no change has been made
I tried "repair mail domain-name" - screen - Screenshot
Errors were not found.

it seems that all messages will be delivered in inbox after email "repair" with long time delay from the start time of sending (in 20-30 mins).
Is it ok?

Did you check the outgoing mail queue with `mailq`? Usually you see a status code there that explains why the mail is still in the queue.

After 1 day normal work email sending was stopped without errors. Will be to investigate mailq - thanks for the comment.

Did you check the outgoing mail queue with `mailq`? Usually you see a status code there that explains why the mail is still in the queue.
I've got a Mail Queue in mail settings - But I didn't find and warning and errors - incoming and outgoing mails in not working
Screenshot - Screenshot

Where to dig ?

I've got a Mail Queue in mail settings - But I didn't find and warning and errors - incoming and outgoing mails in not working
Use the shell command `mailq`. It will show the queued mails and the reason they're still queued.

Back