• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue email sending for domains goes without errors but doesn't send

Sergey K.

Basic Pleskian
The situation, the following:

I'm going to send and get email for domain, for example [email protected] ----> [email protected], [email protected] ----> @gmail.com
DMARC, SPF, DKIM are enabled - screen - Screenshot
But some items are not green - Screenshot

I didn't get error sending when I tried to use RoundCube.
Outgoing folder has test email
But Inbox folder doesn't have test messages.

I tried to send from Gmail, another emails - can't get new emails in Inbox for test email.
I tried to check Gmail inbox, Spam folder - can't find test email.

It seems that all domain's email sending is now not working, but I can't see any errors.

SPAM filter was disabled for this test - screen - Screenshot

Could you advise, how to check inbox problem for selected email?
How to investigate this problem step-by-step?

P.S. Acc. to this post Resolved - Suddenly: Cannot send emails - but no change has been made
I tried "repair mail domain-name" - screen - Screenshot
Errors were not found.

it seems that all messages will be delivered in inbox after email "repair" with long time delay from the start time of sending (in 20-30 mins).
Is it ok?

Did you check the outgoing mail queue with `mailq`? Usually you see a status code there that explains why the mail is still in the queue.

After 1 day normal work email sending was stopped without errors. Will be to investigate mailq - thanks for the comment.

Did you check the outgoing mail queue with `mailq`? Usually you see a status code there that explains why the mail is still in the queue.
I've got a Mail Queue in mail settings - But I didn't find and warning and errors - incoming and outgoing mails in not working
Screenshot - Screenshot

Where to dig ?

I've got a Mail Queue in mail settings - But I didn't find and warning and errors - incoming and outgoing mails in not working
Use the shell command `mailq`. It will show the queued mails and the reason they're still queued.

Back