• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Email setup - webmail

R

Roilap

I've created email accounts in Plesk but I can't seem to open them in either webmail or outlook. To recap, I got this new server/hosting thru Godaddy which came with Plesk. website was migrated 10 days ago. 6 days ago I pointed the domain name to my new hosting. This change in DNS was done thru my hosting's control panel. I know very little about Plesk and barely getting familiar with it. Do I need to do anything else in Plesk for the email to work? Please some advise would be appreciated
thanks.

This issue is probably your DNS settings. What "name servers" are you using and do they point to your server's ip addresses?

At GoDaddy, you should have created your "host summary" to make this all happen.

yeah you need to make sure the mx record, likely mail.yourdomain.co.uk points to your server's IP address.

You also need to make sure you create a webmail subdomain pointing to your server's IP address.

Back