• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Enable NTP on Almalinux 8

The 8th

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Almalinux 8
Plesk version and microupdate number
Every time i enable this it's automatically disbaled, addtionally i can't set NTP pool because the field is not exist, i tried most online commands and the result saying no such file in dricotry for NTP.
Screenshot 2023-10-17 004306.png

@jnasser the option to modify the system is always automatically disabled again saving the modifications. However any time or date modifications should persist after saving.

The ntpdate package is not available for AlmaLinux 8 (or 9). But you can install the Plesk NTP Timesync extension on your server to add automatic data/time synchronization.

Hope this helps.

@jnasser the option to modify the system is always automatically disabled again saving the modifications. However any time or date modifications should persist after saving.

The ntpdate package is not available for AlmaLinux 8 (or 9). But you can install the Plesk NTP Timesync extension on your server to add automatic data/time synchronization.

Hope this helps.
Thank you, appreciated, this solved my problem.

Back