1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Encrypted passwords in new customer notification

Discussion in 'Plesk 11.x for Linux' started by KamilR, Jul 24, 2012.

1. KamilR

KamilR Basic Pleskian

After upgrading from Plesk 10 to 11, I've noticed customer creation notification emails have <encrypted> text where the password used to be. Is there a way to bring back plain text passwords there? I was relying on those emails to send access credentials for new customers and I don't know if I should create my own system for that purpose or only change some setting.

2. NikolaL

NikolaL New Pleskian

I would also like to know is there a way to send notifications with plain text passwords? Is there any other way to automaticaly send access credentials to new customers?

3. Powie

Powie Regular Pleskian

90%
    Same problem here, how to resolve this?

Notice:

On an older Server (upgraded from 10.x) the email contains the clear password! -> MU #13

On a new Server, initially based on Plesk 11, the password is <encrypted> -> MU #13