• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Enom missing as registrar in Customer & Business Manager

I

issentials

Hi,

When Customer & Business manager is installed for the first time it has a full list of TLD's. However when I try and edit a TLD I cannot see registrar eNom.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks,

Franky

Do you have eNom plugin in the list of Installed Modules?

Yes I do, see attached screenshot.

Attachments

• Plesk Modules.gif
    Plesk Modules.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 10
Maybe this TLD is not supported by eNom?
Could you please describe with more details how it can be reproduced?

Hi Igor

I've attached a word document with some screenshots which may help in explaining the issue.

Attachments

• enom issue.doc
    113 KB · Views: 7
eNom Registrar Modules should be completely setuped. There are should be defined right credentials. After that module will retrieve list of supported TLDs from eNom and will be available for selection for corresponding TLDs.

So if I'm reading it correctly if my registrat module is not setup correctly i.e. account details I will not see eNom in the available registrars from the drop down menu as showin the screenshots.

So if I'm reading it correctly if my registrat module is not setup correctly i.e. account details I will not see eNom in the available registrars from the drop down menu as showin the screenshots.

Yes. You are correct.

Custom registrar module

Hello,

it is a little bit offtopic, but ... What about writing custom registrar modules? I need custom module for my country registrar, but can't find any information about SDK or something else how to do that. Maybe anyone got something usefull? It would be nice to hear about that.

Egidijus

Registrar Modules where status is set to Testing

I've completed my enom registration and asked enom to add my IP to their allowed API list. However I'm still unable to use enom as a registrar for TLDs.

Checking the installed modules I found that enom is listed with status "Testing". Does this mean that I will not b able to use enom as a registrar?

Back