• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Error 454

dyrer

Basic Pleskian
Hello
I have Plesk Onyx with Centos 7
My problem is when sending email I get error 454 4.7.1
I need you help, appreciate

Do you mean sending email through the webmail like Roundcube? Or how it can be reproduced?

I use cloudflare for DNS I dont know if this creates the error
I have modified just now and i wait if works
This command didnt help :( neither

Hi dyrer,

pls. provide your current log - file ( "/var/log/mail.log" / "/var/log/maillog" ) - entries and the correponding configuration files ( main.cf + master.cf from "/etc/postfix" ), if you experience further issues/errors/problems, after following the suggestions from the already provided forum - link. People willing to help you should have something to investigate based on facts and describing the issues/errors/problems might not be sufficient "to guess" your root cause. ;)

Through outlook using mail.domain.tld
In Outlook, many people don't check the "Outgoing mail server requires authentication" checkbox, because it is not obviously displayed in the assistant dialogue. As in the default setting, Outlook does not authenticate at the SMTP server, relay access will be denied. Simply checking the box will probably solve the problem.

Back