• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error (#5.4.6)

L

Lord Senil

Hello,
Since we updated to version 9.5.2 I have a problem with Qmail.
When a domain that exceeded the capacity and will be blocked, I reset, it can not send mail again.
The error I get is me as administrator:
Sorry. Although I'm listed as a best-preference MX or A for that host, it isn't in my control/locals file, so I don't treat it as local. (#5.4.6)

I had gone crazy looking for, until I realized that restarting the qmail service fixed the problem.

I would like to know if there is no way to repair this without having to manually restart the Qmail service.

Thank you.

In Spanish:

Hola,
Desde que actualicé a la versión 9.5.2 tengo un problema con Qmail.
Cuando un dominio que excedió el caudal y se bloquea, lo vuelvo a activar, ya no puede enviar correo nuevamente.
El error que me llega a mi como administrador es:
Sorry. Although I'm listed as a best-preference MX or A for that host, it isn't in my control/locals file, so I don't treat it as local. (#5.4.6)

Me había vuelto loco buscando, hasta que me di cuenta de que reiniciando el servicio de qmail se arreglaba el problema.

Me gustaría saber si hay forma de reparar esto sin tener que reiniciar manualmente el servicio de Qmail.

Gracias.

It's like,

But it will not fix this, because, every time you have an excess flow blockage of one of my domains I have to use that tool. I think it is easier to restart the service from Plesk panel.
Thanks anyway.

Thank you for answering, but I get a similar solution which I propose.
Ideally, a domain to reactivate the panel itself should take charge of Qmail restart the service.
Greetings.

Back