• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error: Access denied: Your subscription was removed.

raphneve

New Pleskian
Hello,

I am using version 11.5.30 Update #23.

I am getting the following error message when trying to log into Plesk with a user email account : "Error: Access denied: Your subscription was removed."

The domain was migrated from version 9.x. If I create a new email account on that domain, the login works fine, so the error is only for emails that were part of the migration process.

How can I fix it so that users can log in and set their email settings ?

Thanks

Raphael

I stumbled across this issue as well. If anyone has a fix let me know. In my case domains have been migrated from a Plesk 11 server to a Plesk 11.5 server. The "Access to the Control Panel" checkbox is checked off in the e-mail account itself, but when I attempt to log in with the e-mail address and password it reports the "Access denied: Your subscription was removed" error.

Yes, we have corresponding bugreport PPPM-1488 regarding this issue.
This is because subscriptionDomainId was set to the child domain_id instead of main domain-id. For example:

mysql> select login, email,subscriptionDomainId from smb_users where email like '%inside-subscription.com';
+---------------------------------+---------------------------------+----------------------+
| login | email | subscriptionDomainId |
+---------------------------------+---------------------------------+----------------------+
| [email protected] | [email protected] | 21 | < ==== should be 20
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select id, name from domains where id in (20,21);
+----+-------------------------+
| id | name |
| 20 | subscription.com |
| 21 | inside-subscription.com |
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

The problem can be fixed by changing the reference to the main domain:

mysql> update smb_users set subscriptionDomainId=20 where email like '%inside-subscription.com';

We've just had a customer experience this issue. The KB (https://kb.plesk.com/en/125971) states that it applies to 11.5 and is fixed by upgrading to Plesk 12, but they're already on 12.5 (although they migrated from hardware running 11.5).

Is there some proper "automated fix" once someone is on 12.5? As this could potentially affect hundreds or thousands of mailboxes.

Is there some proper "automated fix" once someone is on 12.5? As this could potentially affect hundreds or thousands of mailboxes.
If you are on 12.5 version, try to fix this database inconsistency with

# plesk repair db

or contact Plesk Support Team.

Hello, we are totally messed up ;)

We had cloned hard drive with DD from 480 gig to 600 gig - so far all is running BUT ;) we cannot access Plesk Admin Page any longer, as well as a reinstall fails as well the plesk repair functions fail at all ....

If we do "plesk repair db" we receive this awesome error:

?Ú´)E UÌNZÅdy`ùlÁÙEÇÑ{Ç$Q¦«-KâÇEI£«³DNÊíÝIvñÏæ#{9ËÒ&¶ÛMPHP Fatal error: Class 'PleskFatalException' not found in /opt/psa/admin/plib/functions.php on line 3079
exit status 255
root@srv:/# PuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTY
-bash: PuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTYPuTTY: command not found

If we want to start installation again/reinstall we are receiveing this error:

Reading package lists...
W: Duplicate sources.list entry http://autoinstall.plesk.com/debian/PMM_0.1.10/ jessie/all amd64 Packages (/var/lib/apt/lists/autoinstall.plesk.com_debian_PMM%5f0.1.10_dists_jessie_all_binary-amd64_Packages)
W: You may want to run apt-get update to correct these problems

ERROR: Failed to execute an external command: exec() operation failed.

Please contact product technical support.

Please could you help / assist @IgorG
Also please sorry for using this thread instead of opening a new one ...

PS: I've forgot to mention that we have already tried to check sources.list and found no double entries - May be something went wrong by clone process - but how can we fix this, as Mails, Websit etc pp is working ...

THX in advance
Best
Alex

Hi Alex H.;

PS: I've forgot to mention that we have already tried to check sources.list and found no double entries

These informations can be ignored - they are just informations for you, which don't conflict at all with what ever.

According to: W: Duplicate sources.list entry http://autoinstall.plesk.com/debian/PMM_0.1.10/ jessie/all amd64 Packages (/var/lib/apt/lists/autoinstall.plesk.com_debian_PMM%5f0.1.10_dists_jessie_all_binary-amd64_Packages)

Depending to your sources.list, there can be temporary doubled source, which never conflict in any way. "apt-get" or "aptitude" are just kind enough to inform you, that they recognized a double entry.​

Pls. be aware, that Plesk versions vary VERY MUCH, that's why the forum uses different forums and categories. The command "plesk repair" for example is not available in Plesk 11.x - versions! ( another reason why "thread hijacking" might be a bad idea! ;):rolleyes: ).

Morning,

we are using Plesk 12.5 latest version and updates from last week. As I said, we cloned hard drive and after that we are not able to login or do anything within the PLESK Webinterface. We still have root access and websites / mails are working, but we cannot access the Plesk Interface any longer:

ERROR: Call to undefined function db_connect() (Abstract.php:66) --> This Error comes up

The Login Page may be corrupted:

..�6e�t�jR��43�W+�π'��y[멲�7��С�+Xk�i��+���m��7t�,:�3M�L9�;�Ӫ�)B%w)����#�:���^6z��+����K�����V�X�޴�]�}75�_x�����׻L�o�y!���6g�����Yú�;�,i���P�H���psi�&A�z:�j�4V�=d�[��TD0�@����PM&�<�ݓ9�cj��B��q5.��w�s�ˋ�S���|�U��?cmi����.����W?�ʜ(z��j����BR��q����$FZ%Lߍ(��j�-v>?�����j3!�~�}���+�J�9���d�z������}�҅�S1x�

Therefor I asked for a repair command which will not work as mentioned above. So what can we do to fix PLESK Install as we cannot re-install plesk at all.

So where do we also have to look for a temp doubled source ???

THX in advance.
Alex

Back