• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Error Adding Domain - Creating Physical Hosting

Bricee

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Windows 2016 Server Standard
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Web Pro Edition Version 18.0.43 Update #1
Hello

I am a complete novice with Plesk, having just purchased a licence (Plesk for VPS Web Pro Edition) to help a friend to manage a web site and mail.

When I installed Plesk I was left with very little disk space on his VPS server (Windows 2016 Server Standard). When I try to add a domain I get the following error.

Creating physical hosting
ftpmng failed: Default FTP Server isn't specified
at (FtpServerManager::get_adapter line 351)
at get_adapter(FtpServerManager::get_adapter line 368)
at Unable to execute console command: '--add-ip-address'(vconsoleapp::start line 95)
at Unable to execute command: '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\bin64\ftpmng" --add-ip-address "--ip-address=221.121.143.142"'(vconsoleapp::run line 117)
(Error code 1)

I have searched on the forum and the web with no success.

Could this just be a disk space related issue?

Many thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

The issue may be caused by the fact that Plesk did not detect some server components.
Please try going to Tools & Settings > Server Components and clicking Refresh button.
Make sure that you have specified FTP Server there.

The issue may be caused by the fact that Plesk did not detect some server components.
Please try going to Tools & Settings > Server Components and clicking Refresh button.
Make sure that you have specified FTP Server there.
Hello IgorG
That was the problem - the FTP service hadn't been loaded.
Thankyou very much
Warm Regards
Brice

Back