• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Error After upgrade

N

NaveedH

Afrter upgrade 9.5.3 to 10.0.1 showing below error which means .mdb not converted into mysql so whats the solution?

ERROR: PleskFatalException
Unable to load object of type Skin with id=8: Skin: unable to select: no such row in the table

0: common_func.php3:3064
objectMakerEx(string 'Skin', integer '8')
1: auth.php3:536

Convert for what? It is article about backups but not about psa database. Generally you shouldn't touch Plesk database for preventing any unpredictable consequences.

while upgarde Db 9.5.3 not converted properly into v10.0.1 due to which plesk not working tones of errors

What is the output of following SQL query in psa database

select * from misc where param='version';

If there is something like

+---------+-------+
| param | val |
+---------+-------+
| version | 01090 |
+---------+-------+

your Plesk database has been converted correctly.
Check it.

please tell me full command procedure i must go to cmd than what and than where i type that command

it say

C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\Databases\MySQL\bin>mysql -P8306 -uadmin -prnh100549 psa
ERROR 2003 (HY000): Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)

C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\Databases\MySQL\bin>

it say data base Changed select * from misc where param='version';

it say

mysql> select * from misc where param='version';
ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table 'psa.misc' doesn't exist

when i saw first time regedit after installation it was C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\db\psa.mdb than i change to psa when you said v10 not have Jet

5-6 days passed plesk didn't help a issue started from DNS down is not become all **** which means the plesk is not interested it has many bugs which the plesk support team even not know how to handle thats why they first learn during weeks and than think to do. I am going to stop using plesk services and best way is find some other windows panel.

Not all problems can be solved by forum's discussions without direct access to your server for detailed investigation. I hope that you understand it.
Did you try to contact Parallels support team?

SOFTLAYER sent ticket to plesk 5 days before and no solution yet even they responded after 4 days so you can think how intrested your support to give people more pain your team designed the support unreachable to the real payer i suggest learn how cpanel provide support we just send them ticket with support key available in WHM and they answer within 30-60 minutes and you guys imposible i m really unhappy and will make example for others and will help them to away from the plesk so they also not have losses 1000 domains you can think businesses of many people is down from 5 days and you guys thinking about security of ticketing system only collecting high fees for licences no support.

they will ask support ticket # plesk told its resellers or NOC clients don't give ticket # to your client this is the story what softlayer saying and plesk phone support need that ticket # without it you can't get support and to open new ticket we need to buy the support mess up + mess up so the money which is already wasted now we must waste more. anyhow thanks for the effort but one think confirmed you have outsourced indians who not even know how to use it they only know how to try to talk in english and thats it no support sorry to say plesk must think of it without support collection of money around the world is not the right way

Back