• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

ERROR: Call to a member function getDomainId() on a non-object

yabado

Regular Pleskian
When I create a webspace for the main account holder (web host) , I get the following error when I click on "Manage Hosting" ?

ERROR: Call to a member function getDomainId() on a non-object (AccountController.php:77)

Search for related Knowledge Base articles

Any ideas what the problem is? Google turned up nada.

OK, I finally figured out the problem. Somehow the initial Account for me ( the web host ) was not complete.

Nothing pointed to this except when trying to do things like "Manage Hosting" on "My Webspaces" OR setting up fail2ban.

The solution was to open "Profiles & Preferences" and change the email, save, then open again and put the previous email back in, save.

This rebuilt the main account settings and allowed me to finally access fail2ban settings and manage the setting on my personal web space.

Hope this helps someone else down the road.

Back