• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ERROR: Call to a member function updateUser() on a non-object (Abstract.php:930)

Artsgraphica

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have just ordered and installed a certificate for use on a subdomain on a Plesk 12 install.

I did this via Tools & Settings > SSL Certificates area of the panel. That's worked fine, it's installed

I have set it as the default certificate, that also worked fine. I then also assigned it to the IP address and that has worked fine.

When I then go to the domain in question, into the web hosting settings for it, SSL support is ticked, and the old 'default' self signed certificate is chosen. When I chance this to the new certificate which shows up as 'installed in another repository' I get the following error:

Code:
ERROR: Call to a member function updateUser() on a non-object (Abstract.php:930)

I looked this up, and came across the following article http://kb.odin.com/en/122505

I followed the guide, however the final query:

Code:
select id from ServiceInstances where servicePackageId = '5' AND serviceInstallationId = (select id from ServiceInstallations where name = 'PleskFileSystem');

(with the servicePackageId set to the correct value of 5 that was returned from the previous query) and this returns

Code:
'Empty set (0.00 sec)'

So I am unable to complete the next step to add the row to the ServiceInstanceProperties table...

I've reported this to our server provider, and they've pointed me here... I'm now stuck, can you help?

What about output of

select id from ServiceInstances where servicePackageId = '5';

Back