• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Error: Could not get Mozilla tls config: cURL error 6

Also, you never confirmed that the /etc/resolv.conf entries were adjusted. According to your other thread /etc/resolv.conf had totally wrong content.

First please check which nameserver is set in the domain. Then check what IP address that nameserver delivers when asked, e.g.
nslookup <domain> <nameserver name>
Is this the correct target IP?
Then check whether Plesk is configured to react on that IP (Tools & Settings > IP Addresses).
Then check what IP the domain is configured to use.
Is this all lined up? Correct nameserver? Nameserver responding? Responding with the correct IP address? Plesk knowing that IP address? Domain configured on that IP address?
Thanks! I will try to troubleshoot step by step. Hopefully, 'File not found' does not mean that website data not there.

Well, you'd sure check that first. I did not even consider that, of course it could be an option that the file itself is really not there or the document root directory is set to a different directory. I've seen you on the forum before, so I think you are checking all the basics.

Hi everybody,
i have the same issue with just one website/domain :
how to fix this in plesk (no ssh or something else)?
Thanks
Sans titre.png

Back