• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Error during AWStats update

Threz_

New Pleskian
I noticed that my Plesk 11.5.30 install recently updated. However, when I checked the "Install and Update Parallels Products" page, it still showed an outstanding update for a component. Clicking through, it was just AWStats webstat under Plesk hosting features.

However, if I try to update that I get the following error:

Code:
Installation started in background
Installing packages
Error: Failed to run the Yum utility.
The Yum utility failed to install the required packages.
Attention! Your software might be inoperable.
Please, contact product technical support.

And the error log:
Code:
Installation started in background

Getting bootstrapper packages to installation list:
 skip package 'pp11.5.30-bootstrapper-11.5.30-cos6.build115130628.19.x86_64' from component common - there is same or newer version of this package is installed (in system pp11.5.30-bootstrapper-11.5.30-cos6.build115130628.19.x86_64)
Following bootstrapper packages will be installed: (empty)
 ----------------

Getting packages to installation list:
Following packages will be installed: awstats-7.1.1-13052215.parallels.noarch 
 ----------------
Check package set before installation
The following packages from not selected components will be installed because they are required by other components' packages you selected for installation: 
Installing packages
~empty
Bootstrapper has finished action (exec time: 0 sec.): parent_name='PLESK_11_5_30', sequence='prep', stage='execute', sequence_order='-1', operation='install', exec_cmd='touch /tmp/pp-bootstrapper-mode.flag; touch /var/lock/parallels-panel-maintenance-mode.flag; rm -f /var/lock/parallels-panel-upgrade-failure.flag; :'
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/usr/local/psa/bin/yum_install", line 186, in <module>
 main()
 File "/usr/local/psa/bin/yum_install", line 181, in main
 installer.perform(to_install, opts.remove)
 File "/usr/local/psa/bin/yum_install", line 141, in perform
 raise Exception("Scriptlet or other non-fatal errors occurred during transaction.")
Exception: Scriptlet or other non-fatal errors occurred during transaction.
~empty
Bootstrapper has finished action (exec time: 0 sec.): parent_name='PLESK_11_5_30', sequence='pkgs', stage='rollback', sequence_order='1', operation='install', exec_cmd='rm -f /tmp/pp-bootstrapper-mode.flag; rm -f /var/lock/parallels-panel-maintenance-mode.flag; touch /var/lock/parallels-panel-upgrade-failure.flag; :'
Execute command /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/send-error-report install
Error: Failed to run the Yum utility.
The Yum utility failed to install the required packages.
Attention! Your software might be inoperable.
Please, contact product technical support.

It seems to be saying that I have a newer version already? How do I get rid of the update notice, or update this successfully?

I'm running on a CentOS 6.4 VPS.

Back