• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error: Failed to upgrade Business Manager... Country not found: countries_iso_2

G

GonzaloR

Hi, today I upgrade my Plesk 10 to 11, everything went well, but when I try continue the Business Manager installation I see this error:
-----------------------------
Preparing to Start Customer & Business Manager
Error: Failed to upgrade Business Manager to version 11.0.9-1. See the log below for details and fix the problems if possible. Business Manager will restart the upgrade procedure next time you log in to it.
Start upgrading process:
Updating database schema:
Upgrading database to 10.4.0-1....................................[ OK ]
Upgrading database to 10.4.4-1....................................[ OK ]
Upgrading database to 11.0.0-1....................................[ OK ]
Upgrading database to 11.0.1-1....................................[ OK ]
Upgrading database to 11.0.3-1....................................[ OK ]
Upgrading database to 11.0.5-1....................................[ OK ]
Upgrading database to 11.0.7-1....................................[ OK ]
Upgrading database to 11.0.8-1....................................[ OK ]
Upgrading database to 11.0.9-1....................................[ OK ]
Clearing caches:
Clearing configuration files cache................................[ OK ]
Clearing cache of the online store translations...................[ OK ]
Clearing cache of the online store................................[ OK ]
Error: - Country not found: countries_iso_2=
Error: Country not found: countries_iso_2=.
The '/usr/share/plesk-billing/integration' utility was failed. All details of the problem has been stored into the '/opt/plesk-billing/lib/billing-libs/Billing/Integration/Cli/integration.crash.log' file.
------------------------------------------
capture: http://i.minus.com/iuR9gg6Mv3jmx.png

How can I do to solve this error?
Thanks

Open /opt/plesk-billing/lib/lib-billing/include/config/config.php, find there parameter ALLOW_DEBUGGING and set its value to true. Save changes and go to CBM one more time. Then post the content of /opt/plesk-billing/lib/billing-libs/Billing/Integration/Cli/integration.crash.log here

I enables this:
$CONF["smarty"]["enableDebugging"] = true;

And now the installation show me "In progress..." and is not avance: http://i.minus.com/iBNL9kLx8Ae59.png

Log file: /opt/plesk-billing/lib/billing-libs/Billing/Integration/Cli/integration.crash.log :
--- GENERAL ----------------------------

Description: 'Country not found: countries_iso_2=' at /opt/plesk-billing/lib/billing-libs/DataObject.php:395
Created: 2012-07-13 18:31:07
Action:

----------------------------------------

do you have any idea about how can I do to solve this?

Thanks a lot

Hello,

No, I wanted you to enable another variable - the very last line in this file:
define("ALLOW_DEBUG_LOGGING", true);

And then post here the content of /opt/plesk-billing/lib/billing-libs/Billing/Integration/Cli/integration.crash.log

full log: http://desacatados.com/plesklog.txt

-----first part------------------
--- GENERAL ----------------------------

Description: 'Country not found: countries_iso_2=' at /opt/plesk-billing/lib/billing-libs/DataObject.php:395
Created: 2012-07-16 05:05:10
Action:

--- CALLSTACK --------------------------

#0 DataObject->construct() called at [/opt/plesk-billing/lib/billing-libs/DataObject.php:38]
#1 DataObject->__construct() called at [:]
#2 ReflectionClass->newInstanceArgs() called at [/opt/plesk-billing/lib/billing-libs/FactoryClass.php:99]
#3 FactoryClass->getObject() called at [/opt/plesk-billing/lib/billing-libs/FactoryClass.php:43]
#4 FactoryClass->__call() called at [/opt/plesk-billing/lib/billing-libs/object_managers/CountryManager.php:14]
#5 FactoryClass->Country() called at [/opt/plesk-billing/lib/billing-libs/object_managers/CountryManager.php:14]
#6 CountryManager::getID() called at [/opt/plesk-billing/lib/billing-libs/Billing/Integration/Cli/PleskManager.php:114]
#7 Billing\Integration\Cli\PleskManager->_getMasterAdminInfo() called at [/opt/plesk-billing/lib/billing-libs/Billing/Integration/Cli/AbstractManager.php:197]
#8 Billing\Integration\Cli\AbstractManager->_commandPreInstall() called at [/opt/plesk-billing/lib/billing-libs/Billing/Integration/Cli/PleskManager.php:649]
#9 Billing\Integration\Cli\PleskManager->_commandPreInstall() called at [/opt/plesk-billing/lib/billing-libs/Billing/Integration/Cli/AbstractManager.php:118]
#10 Billing\Integration\Cli\AbstractManager->commandUpgrade() called at [/opt/plesk-billing/lib/billing-libs/Billing/Integration/Cli/AbstractManager.php:85]
#11 Billing\Integration\Cli\AbstractManager->handleUpgrade() called at [/opt/plesk-billing/lib/billing-libs/Billing/Integration/Cli/PleskManager.php:227]
#12 Billing\Integration\Cli\PleskManager->handleUpgrade() called at [/opt/plesk-billing/lib/billing-libs/Billing/Integration/Cli/AbstractManager.php:35]
#13 Billing\Integration\Cli\AbstractManager->main() called at [/usr/share/plesk-billing/integration.php:11]
#14 include_once() called at [/usr/share/plesk-billing/integration:3]

--- POST -------------------------------

N/A

--- GET --------------------------------

N/A

--- SESSION ----------------------------

N/A

--- SERVER -----------------------------

[PHP_FCGI_CHILDREN] = 3
[PATH] = /usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin
[_] = /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/billing-integration
[PWD] = /opt/plesk-billing/htdocs/admin
[SHLVL] = 1
[PHP_FCGI_MAX_REQUESTS] = 10
[PHP_SELF] = /usr/share/plesk-billing/integration
[SCRIPT_NAME] = /usr/share/plesk-billing/integration
[SCRIPT_FILENAME] = /usr/share/plesk-billing/integration
[PATH_TRANSLATED] = /usr/share/plesk-billing/integration
[DOCUMENT_ROOT] =
[REQUEST_TIME] = 1342407678
[argv] = [
[0] = /usr/share/plesk-billing/integration
[1] = --command=upgrade
[2] = --from-version=10.3.0-1
[3] = --to-version=11.0.9-1
]
[argc] = 4
[REMOTE_ADDR] =

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please execute /usr/local/psa/bin/admin --info and post output here. You can hide sensitive data like name) but please leave visible what fields are empty

Plus try to log in to Plesk, open administrator's profile, select proper country and language and click "Save".
After that try to go to Business Manager again.

almost all fields are empty

# /usr/local/psa/bin/admin --info
locale: en-US
multiple-sessions: true
max-button-length:
skin: Default
template: Interface customization template
email:
cname:
pname:
phone:
fax: