• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error ftp backup

migarcia

New Pleskian
When I try to backup and send it via ftp, tells me the following error

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<execution-result status="error">
<object name="server" type="server">
<message severity="error" code="ApplicationException">
<description>Cannot parse output file 'ftp://[email protected]@ftp.internetdoor.es/' [URI no válido: no se puede analizar el nombre de host.]</description>
<message severity="error" code="UriFormatException">
<description>URI no válido: no se puede analizar el nombre de host.</description>
</message>
</message>
</object>
</execution-result>

I think it's the @ username ('ftp://[email protected]@ftp.internetdoor.es/' ), but if the change by 40%, then it will not let me create the ftp repository

My system:
OS Microsoft Windows 6.1;build-7601;sp1.0;suite1296;product3
Panel version 10.4.4 Update #41, last updated at Aug 4, 2012 04:15 AM

I have tried to translate "no se puede analizar el nombre de host" with Google Translate :)
Indeed, looks like problem in username. But I do not understand what do you mean "but if the change by 40%, then it will not let me create the ftp repository"? Could you please clarify a little bit?

My english

Sorry,I do not speak English and although the language of the panel is in English, it gives this message in Spanish
The translation of the message is "Invalid URI: The hostname Could not be parsed"

I think the problem may be with the use of two @, but not how to avoid it.
When I change @ with% 40 (URLEncoding), it gives me the error in "Personal FTP Repository Settings "

It seems to work ... is working

But I need another solution because my customers do not have the ability to change the form of the name of the ftp (user @ domain) ...

But.... thanks!!!!

Back