• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error in Domain list after faild migration

SteffB

New Pleskian
I have migrated our plesk 9.5 Pen to 11 last week. I migrate domains in groups of 4 till 10 depending on the extern IPs.
During themigration of one of the last domains the source server crashed and the migration failed.

Now it seams that the doamin is there on the plesk 11 but no customer, hosting or whatever is linked.
On the second site of my domain list where this domain is located on i get an error and the list dont show. So I cant delete the domain again.

Also if I try to migrate the domain again it fails with the error that the domain already exists.

Everything else is migrated clean and the server runs fine.

Any idea how I could delete the domain manualy somewhere on console?

Excuse my bad english:)

I searched now the PSA mySql database and foudn that the entry in domains table for the specific domain havend right values in owner and other cells. I changed them to exisitng owner and get the domain now back in list. So i can delete it and will try to migrate the domain again this night.

Back