• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error in open_basedir Plesk 10.4.4

I recently checked your scenario and I think that permission "Common PHP settings management" will solve you issue.
Just grant it in service plan and PHP settings will not be overridden.

disable open_basedir

Hi,
I run a magento website on my 1&1 VPS running plesk 10.4 . I wanted to disable open_basedir because it is said that improves the performance of websites based on Magento. As it seems to be a issue with this procedure on plesk 10.4, I update to plesk 11.09. But I the problems is still present.

I cant set open_basedir to "none", or disable it through php.

Please give me a solution

disable open_basedir

Hi,
I run a magento website on my 1&1 VPS running plesk 10.4 . I wanted to disable open_basedir because it is said that improves the performance of websites based on Magento. As it seems to be a issue with this procedure on plesk 10.4, I update to plesk 11.09. But I the problems is still present.

Attachments

• main panel.png
    main panel.png
    70 KB · Views: 6
  • open_basedir.png
    open_basedir.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 4
Hi,

If you're comfortable with doing it outside of the Plesk interface, you can edit the /var/www/vhosts/DOMAIN/etc/php.ini file to set it to none; I think the reason that doesn't work from within Plesk is because they're quoting the "none" which makes php treat it as a path. The only close equivalent within Plesk would be to set it to / but then it's still effectively enabled, just not doing anything useful.

If you do go the hand edit route, you may want to change the permissions on the php.ini file to prevent Plesk from replacing it or your settings could get wiped out.

Hello,

This error happen to me and i found a solution.

Check the files /opt/psa/admin/conf/vhosts_bootstrap.conf* because can be included 2 times 2 diferent configurations of the same domain.

I edit this file and delete the old file that was duplicate, restart apache and works for me.

Jose J. Anton

Hello,

This error happen to me and i found a solution.

Check the files /opt/psa/admin/conf/vhosts_bootstrap.conf* because can be included 2 times 2 diferent configurations of the same domain.

I edit this file and delete the old file that was duplicate, restart apache and works for me.

Jose J. Anton

Altering that file is a temporary fix at best since Plesk rewrites it each time a new domain is added/removed.

Hi,

set it to / or /var/

The only way is to use Plesk 9.x
I also do not understand why parallel upgrade Plesk version but to one such silly errors occur.I tried to contact the support of the parallels that can not be.They require payment for technical support, while this is their fault.

thks

Back