• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved [ERROR] Internal Plesk Migrator error: 'No module named paramiko', migration is aborted.

linuxKurt

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
ubuntu 22.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
I am on my fourth migration trial today. I am scheduled to do a Production Migration this evening.

I went into the server and started the Plesk Migrator Extension and I am getting this error. I successfully ran a migration on this server 3 days ago and nothing really has changed surrounding the server or anything installed on it. After the migration we did some WordPress and vBulletin configurations, but did nothing related to PHP or anything that was installed when the migrator ran.

I checked today and python3-paramiko is installed and the newest version. I am not sure where to go from here. Maybe Plesk Migrator is looking for a different version?

1683746846017.png1683746453752.png

Does this article help?
It's a different error, but there seems to be a plesk-py27-paramiko_2.7.1 package. Maybe that's what the migrator is reporting errors about.

Thanks, I have been looking at this, I don't really understand, I am going to re-image my server and start over.

Does this article help?
It's a different error, but there seems to be a plesk-py27-paramiko_2.7.1 package. Maybe that's what the migrator is reporting errors about.

I got my server reset and updated all certificates and public keys in SSH. Restarted SSH on both servers. I am now getting the following error. It looks incomplete, meaning there must be more to the error.

1683757766076.png

Thanks for everyone's input, turns out that I once I added the public key to the authorized key file, I was able to connect. I don't understand why placing the public key in the .ssh directory and restarting the sshd service does not update that file. Anyway, problem solved and hopefully this will be my last plesk migration for a while. RESOLVED>

Back