• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error is occured during scheduled backup

David Harris

Basic Pleskian
Updated to 10.2.0 had problems to begin with and sorted them, now I noticed I cannot access the backup area and am being emailed a lot with the error.

Any ideas how to fix please.

This is the message I get by email very often.

Server:
Plesk entry point: https://******.local:8443/

Following error is occured during scheduled backup process:

Failed to parse response. Reason: Failed to read data from stream Process output:

0: PMMConnector.php:560PMMConnector->getResponse(object of type StreamXMLReader)1: PMMConnector.php:62PMMConnector->getDumpList(object of type PMMDumpsStorageCredentials, object of type PMMObjectSpecification)2: BackupLocalRepositoryList.php:17BackupLocalRepositoryList->fetchBackupLocalRepositoryList()3: cList.php:87cList->fetchList()4: cList.php:106cList->init()5: backup.abstract-repository.php:46__backup__abstract_repository->accessItemsList(string 'GET', NULL null)6: backup.abstract-repository.php:26__backup__abstract_repository->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)7: UIPointer.php:595UIPointer->access(string 'GET')8: plesk.php:45

Last edited:
Back