• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Error licence and more action...

sebgonzes

Silver Pleskian
Hi

I have installed an VPS with cloudlinux7 and plesk12.5 and have this error when trying active plesk :

ERROR: PleskFatalException: StatInfo->getProductVersion failed: devices number <= 0

Additionally, an exception has occurred while trying to report this error: PleskFatalException
StatInfo-&gt;getProductVersion failed: devices number &lt;= 0 (functions.php:76)

Search for related Knowledge Base articles

Same error with other action :

ERROR: PleskFatalException: StatInfo->getActiveDomainsNumber() failed: devices number <= 0

Additionally, an exception has occurred while trying to report this error: PleskFatalException
StatInfo-&gt;getProductVersion failed: devices number &lt;= 0 (class.SystemStatisticsForm.php:123)

Search for related Knowledge Base articles

Hi sebgonzes,

please check first your current Plesk version:

cat /usr/local/psa/version

( it could look like this: 11.5.30 CentOS 6 115130819.13 )
If you don't get any output, please follow: How to determine Plesk version/build? ( KB - article 8732 )

Source: KB - article 8732:
Also you may use system package managers to find your Plesk version:

RPM based system:

~# rpm -q psa
psa-11.5.30-cos6.build115130819.13.x86_64

on Debian:

~# dpkg -l psa
ii psa 11.5.30-debian6.0.build115130819.13 Parallels Panel v11.5.30 core files

The string after "build" is your current Plesk version. If your previous "cat" - command didn't print a correct installed Plesk version, please edit "/usr/local/psa/version" and adjust it with the information from "rpm" or "dpkg" ( example from the above KB - article: "11.5.30 CentOS 6 115130819.13" or "11.5.30 Debian 6.0 115130819.13" ). Please save the file "version" after editing and restart your Plesk Control Panel with the command:

/etc/init.d/psa restart
or
service psa restart

Retry to open your Plesk Control Panel again with your browser and please report issues/problems in this thread.

In addition, with Plesk 12.5, please use as well the command:

plesk repair all

... more repair options can be listed with the command:

plesk repair --help

( or visit: Plesk Self Repair Utility ( online documentation: Administrator's Guide, Plesk 12.5 )

# cat /usr/local/psa/version
12.5.30 CentOS 7 1205150826.19

I repair yet plesk 12.5 (plesk repair all), but nothing, continue with the same error... (grep disable_f /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini give no result any way)

Hi sebgonzes,

each repair procedure will create a repair - log, which should be investigated in case of any issue/problem ( /var/log/plesk/ ).

Please be aware, that investigations might take longer, than doing a fresh installation on new servers. You described in your initial post, that it is a fresh installation, so I suggest to start over with another one.
If you wish to learn more about the causing issue/problem, you are welcome to continue by investigating the logs and please post errors from the logs, so we are able to help you.

Well, the problem still existing, but the licence are apply although the error.
The official answer it's because there is no client/reseller on server, but it's not seem really the problem...

Well, the problem still existing, but the licence are apply although the error.
The official answer it's because there is no client/reseller on server, but it's not seem really the problem...
Thanks sebgonzes, it said Dec 17, 2015 will be another lisence check, am i safe for that one ?
Thank you very much for your help :)
so i need to create fake client and reseller id for resolve this ?

Create an fake client/reseller have not resolve problem in our case.
I am not able to confirm you if you will have problem with your licence check, it's better to check it wilth odin team.

Back