• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue error message / email security app / configuration check:

vhenning82

New Pleskian
i get the following error message when opening the email security app -> configuration check:

Execution filemng has failed with exit code 1, stdout: Host 2.0.0.127.multi.uribl.com not found: 3(NXDOMAIN) , stderr:

Can anyone help me?

Hi!

The extension executes the following command (you can try to run it manually in the terminal to see the full response of the query):

Code:
host -tTXT 2.0.0.127.multi.uribl.com

Please see here why and what you can do if the query is refused: URIBL.COM - Realtime URI Blacklist

Cheers

i have the same error.

when i type
Code:
host -tTXT 2.0.0.127.multi.uribl.com

i got:
Code:
Host 2.0.0.127.multi.uribl.com not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)

what can i do ?

The problem in that domain's authoritative NS servers have no "TXT" DNS records, therefore DNS cannot resolve them to run a query.
Contact the domain registrar or DNS provider for assistance to add "TXT" record on nameserver's records side.

I don't know what do to. My provider is strato.de. I have a vServer with Ubuntu Linux. I have a stratoserver.net domain that can't be edited...

What can I do

Whose domain 2.0.0.127.multi.uribl.com is it? Your? Who created and registered it for you? Ask him why DNS records are not configured for this domain as I said above.

I got the same error for the spamassassin-Blacklist (multi.uribl.com) after setting up my own DNS-Server using bind9 (comes with Plesk) and unbound.

First result:
# host -tTXT 2.0.0.127.multi.uribl.com
Host 2.0.0.127.multi.uribl.com not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)

If bind9 as own DNS-Server is installed in combination with unbound then etc/resolv.conf needs to become modified, too.
In my case I substituted in resolv.conf the both nameserver "external IP1" and nameserver "external IP2" by nameserver 127.0.01 (my localhost) what has led to:

# host -tA 2.0.0.127.multi.uribl.com
2.0.0.127.multi.uribl.com has address 127.0.0.14

and

# host -tTXT 2.0.0.127.multi.uribl.com
2.0.0.127.multi.uribl.com descriptive text "permanent testpoint"

Now also the Plesk extension "E-Mail Security" works without error message.

Back