• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Error message when I access Plesk Server after upgrade to Onyx

Nilton Santos

Basic Pleskian
Hello everybody

After upgrade Plesk to Onyx version i have the follow message when i access the server:
Parallels Plesk Panel installation has been interrupted.
After the server reboot, the installation will be started again.
See: /var/log/plesk/install/autoinstaller3.log
to get more information.

I have CloudLinux release 7.2
But on Plesk update console don't have problems.

What can I do to close this message?

Hi Nilton Santos,

the "Plesk repair utility" will never do something "unsave". It investigates and repairs misconfigurations and non-standart settings. ;)

Updating/Upgrading Plesk and it's components CAN result in issues/errors/problems, but Plesk tries very hard to reduce such possibilities to a minimum, so you should not experience any issues/errors/problems, when updating/upgrading Plesk. In your case, your process got interrupted and this should be repaired.

If you still experience issues/errors/problems, the Plesk Support AND as well the Plesk Community is here to assist you. There is no 100 % guarantee, that all is working as expected, when you update/upgrade, but to be honest, I don't know any software without bugs! :p

Hi UFHH01,

Tank you about informations.

In my case I just confirmed that the updates were ok and I removed the contents of the file in /etc/motd and the message was no longer displayed.

Back