• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error Messages after auto update 11.5.30 Update #42

delpho

New Pleskian
hello,

after the update i've got many errors in plesk panel, for example:

- change webhosting settings (like password, etc)

Internal error.
ERROR: Call to a member function getWebServerFPAdminSysUser() on a non-object (Apache.php:738)

- click on server components in server manager:

ERROR: Call to a member function getWebServerPackage() on a non-object (class.ServiceControl.php:76)

Search for related Knowledge Base articles

and so on...please help. i'm very frustated

I am having this same problem and the KB article does not help – the section, "componentsPackages" is already in the database.

These problems started happening when ProFTPd was upgraded (or reinstalled) and the CentOS version was upgraded from 6.5 to 6.6.

Please help - very frustrating.

thanks,
JC

What do you mean
ProFTPd was upgraded (or reinstalled)
Plesk has own psa-proftpd package from Parallels. You shouldn't use any other third-party or original proftpd package on your server.

Thanks. Good point. The tech support of my server provider apparently used yum to install proftpd, which by the way I think was already installed. In the process, it appears that CentOS was upgraded to 6.6. Please verify for me that Plesk 11.5.30 (#48) will work with CentOS 6.6, or if I need to do anything else in order to properly upgrade to CentOS 6.6.

I have done a "yum remove" proftpd and now I attempting to install proftpd package via Plesk.

All back to normal now for me. After reinstalling proftpd via Plesk, FTP is working again. I also had to reinstall Horde (dunno why it got removed), and then disable it in the Tools & Settings > Webmail Services, and then re-enable. Horde is also now working again.

Back