• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error - Migrating websites or adding new webspace

Loch_Nesse

New Pleskian
I'm migrating all of my websites form one server to a new one. And everything is working as planned with the plesk migration manager. But with my last website i'm having some problems and getting this error:

Short Error: Adding webspace manually
Code:
Error: System user update is failed: Unable to create system user: Unable to execute usermng: column login is not unique (Error code 1)

Full Error Log - Migration
Code:
Warning:	 server "server"
Unable to dump server settings. Server element will be empty[Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
Warning:	 domain "teamswear.be"
Execution of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\bin\domain.exe" --update teamswear.be -guid 8386B294-6030-4DCB-A663-CF7409AF18FC -creation-date 2012-12-05 -hosting true -hst_type phys -do-not-apply-skeleton -ip 95.170.86.240 -login teamswear -passwd "" -passwd_type sym -shell "Login Disabled" -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
An error occurred during domain update: An error occurred during changing of hosting settings: System user update is failed: Unable to create system user: Unable to execute usermng: column login is not unique
(Error code 1)
Version Parallels Panel: 11.5.30 Update #25, last updated at Nov 29, 2013 02:27 AM
I'm using MSSQL as DB Provider.

Does anyone knows how to fix this? I've also tried to add the webspace manually but getting the same error.

Last edited:
I've just tried to add the webspace myself with a new username and now i'm getting this error:

Code:
Error: Unable to lookup SID for name IWPD_13(teamswear): (1332) No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. (Error code 1)

Can I erase everything from that account and start a new migration?

Last edited:
Try to run now:

"%plesk_cli%\repair.exe" --synchronize-impersonation-storage

Try to run now:

"%plesk_cli%\repair.exe" --synchronize-impersonation-storage

Thx IgorR for the great service.

I've just executed this command, but now i'm getting back the previous error.

Code:
Error: Unable to lookup SID for name IWPD_13(teamswear): (1332) No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. (Error code 1)

So I've followed the previous instructions from the knowledgebase and getting this message:

Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\bin>repair.exe  --repair-webspace-security -webspace-name teamswear.be
The specified Webspace is not used for website hosting.

I see that the restore has stopped when creating the webspace & user + hosting, because i see the domain name but without hosting.

Looks like there is database inconsistency. I suggest you contact Parallels Support Team. They will check and fix it directly on your server.

Back