• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error occurs when trying to attach current ip of the domain to sitebuilder

zooming

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

I'm having a problem with Plesk/Sitebuilder integration.

I'm receiving this error message while I'm trying to configure a new domain in Sitebuilder from Plesk:
"Error occurs when trying to attach current ip of the domain to sitebuilder"

It appears to be happening for a specific Plesk account.

I'm running Plesk 8.3.0 for Linux, and SiteBuilder 4.2 for Linux:

Plesk: psa v8.3.0_build83080131.20 os_RedHat el5
Sitebuilder: 4.2.0 Hotfix-20080512 (2008051215)

I have an unlimited host license in Sitebuilder, so the number of the allowed publishing servers shouldn't be a problem.

I have found a thread about this message, but the solution was a patch to Sitebuilder version 4.1.

I'm running this configuration for months without problems, it has just started today from nowhere.

Can you help me?

Thank you.
Alexandre

Yes, such issue took place previously but was resolved in 4.1+hotfix and in 4.2 version. So most probably there is HOST definition is missing in some plan. Try to check the following chain: Site is owned by Site Owner in Sitebuilder, most probably site owner is owned by some reseller. So try to check plan properties for reseller and site owner and make sure that appropriate host is added into Hosts tab for plans.

Back