• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error on Asp application on Plesk 8.6 windows 2008 64bits

m0rpheu5

Regular Pleskian
Hello guys, i got a problem, in my old Windows 2003 Server, my asp file works fine, but now on my new Windows 2008 64 bits don´t work, i migrate 40 domains, all without problem, but i got problem on two, the problem appearts to be on the ADODB.Connection, the error is this.

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e4d'
Login failed for user 'paideia'.
/sistemas/seth/classes.asp, line 125

the line 125 is:

SET connTEMP = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.connection")
connTEMP.Open session("DSNCliente")

sqlTEMP = "select STcodMenuRel from STMenus where STCodMenu="& codigo
if STCodMenuTemp <> "" then
sqlTEMP = sqlTEMP & " and STCodMenu <> "& STCodMenuTemp
end if
sqlTEMP = sqlTEMP & " order by STMenuOrd"

in the windows 2003 works, but on 2008 don´t, what could be, what i need to do or change on my asp code?

Thanks

There are 2 ODBC control applets – one for a 32-bit operating environment and one for a 64-bit operating environment. If you are moving to 64-bit environment, follow these instructions to get the ODBC DSNs recognized:

Open Windows Explorers, go to C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ and run odbcad32.exe
This will setup the DSNs using the 32-bit drivers instead of the native 64-bit drivers found in Administrative Tools -> Data Sources (ODBC) (c:\windows\system32\odbcad32.exe)

For more information about ODBC in a 64-bit operating environment, go to:
http://www.64advantage.com/blog/index.asp?ci=1&s=category

i create an asp page to test the connection string, in my windows 2003 32bits that i have local to test work fine, but in the 2008 64 bits not, look the message.

Status da conexão: 1

Objeto: Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;User ID=MALumen2007;Initial Catalog=MALumen2007;Data Source=opteron.lumendesign.com.br;Use Procedure for Prepare=1;Auto Translate=True;Packet Size=4096;Workstation ID=USLOFT1075;Use Encryption for Data=False;Tag with column collation when possible=False;

String da conexão: Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;User ID=MALumen2007;Initial Catalog=MALumen2007;Data Source=opteron.lumendesign.com.br;Use Procedure for Prepare=1;Auto Translate=True;Packet Size=4096;Workstation ID=USLOFT1075;Use Encryption for Data=False;Tag with column collation when possible=False;

Status da conexão: 0

Versão da conexão: 6.0

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e4d'

Login failed for user 'MALumen2007'.

/teste.asp, line 32

The error is that in the string there is no password informed, but everything works fine in my 2003, what could be?? there is an option to use only 32bits for mdac, etc.?

Thanks

Back