• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error on Backup

KonstantinosP

New Pleskian
Hi,
I have an issue on a Plesk 11 Installation
Every time a backup task finishes (full server or a single domain) i get the following error:

The operation you were performing failed. You can retry the operation with or without changing its parameters. You may also want to report this problem to our support so that we could help you as soon as possible.

Unable to find Backup dump object
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: backup.abstract-repository.item.php:63
__backup__abstract_repository__item->getDump()
1: backup.abstract-repository.item.restore.php:38
__backup__abstract_repository__item__restore->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)
2: UIPointer.php:600
UIPointer->access(string 'GET')
3: plesk.php:50

Despite this, the backup appears normaly in the repository and all the nessesary files are created inside the server backup directory.
(When the task finishes it dissapears from the "Current Backup Tasks" and the backup appears in the repository as it should normaly do...)

The error is only visible when the backup finishes and i am already inside the current backup task.

Any help on this would be appreciated,

Thanks

Plesk 11.0.9 Update #14 (Fresh Installation)
Windows Server 2008 R2
Data Location: C:\Data (Selected during the panel installation)

Attachments

• backup.png
    backup.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Hello,

Is it giving error for domain or for server wide backup? Also is disk space OK on server?

Back