• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error on installation UID 110

FelixB

Basic Pleskian
Hey all,

I've an problem, i ve an Server with Ubuntu server 10.04 LTS. When i wish to install plesk 10, then i get the error of the UID 110 that this user is already in use, ive seen that the user with UID is sshd. What can i now do?? workaround? its possibiliy coming in near future an dynamictly installation from parallels?... on my LAN i can change the user or remove the sshd and after plesk installation reinstall ist, but on dedicated servers in Inet i can't! any one an idea?

sry for my bad english :/

cheers

Suggested workarounds: raise FIRST_SYSTEM_UID above 110 in /etc/adduser.conf (you can restore it later), or, change uid of existing user to some other value.

I had the same problem fixed by reinstalling Ubuntu with no packages - "Manual Selection" of Ubuntu packages.

reinstalling ubuntu on an dedicated server which is not in LAN... is not so easy, and maybe there is somethin running on the system what i can't go so easy offline...

Back