• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved error open phpmyadmin

fferraro87

Basic Pleskian
Hi,
i've plesk obsidian 18.0.19 installed on a centos 7 vps, today i've tried to browse a db with phpmyadmin but when i click on phpmyadmin i've that error :

Code:
 Messaggio di MySQL: Documentazione
#1142 - SELECT command denied to user 'pma_9CCa0CBxiZwX'@'localhost' for table 'pma_column_info

How can i fix it?

The issue is caused by a mismatch between user login credentials stored in the phpMyAdmin configuration and the database.
The fastest way to fix the issue is to reinstall PhpMyAdmin:

Remove PhpMyAdmin

# rpm -e --nodeps psa-phpmyadmin

Install it correctly with

# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components
# plesk repair installation

Hi
The issue is caused by a mismatch between user login credentials stored in the phpMyAdmin configuration and the database.
The fastest way to fix the issue is to reinstall PhpMyAdmin:

Remove PhpMyAdmin

# rpm -e --nodeps psa-phpmyadmin

Install it correctly with

# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components
# plesk repair installation
Thanks, i've done, but i've still same problem.

it's only change pma user :

Code:
#1142 - SELECT command denied to user 'pma_wggggXXa0fjQ'@'localhost' for table 'pma_column_info'

Back