• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ERROR: PleskMainDBException - Urgent Help Needed!

M

mikestein

After upgrading to 8.0.1 today, users cannot send mail, and this error appears when I try to create a new mail account. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

MySQL query failed: Unknown column 'host' in 'field list'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:234
db_query(string 'INSERT INTO exp_event (source, event_type, event_time, obj_class, obj_id, host, user, flushed) VALUES ("plesk", "created", NOW(), "mailname", "[email protected]", "68.80.76.95", "admin", "false")')
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-rpc/loger.php:295
Log2Expand->Log2Expand(object of type ActionLog)
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ActionLog.php:510
ActionLog->submit()
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/mail/MailName.php:1046
Mailname->update()
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/mail/mail_name_preferences.php:87

Got exactly the same problem!!!

Any fix yet available???

My guess is you filled your harddrive and MySQL doesn't like that. Free up some space and keep an eye on it. You can restore the psa db from dumps in /var/lib/psa/dumps/.

I can definitely say no:

My serv is new, space too much available (~30 GB)

Any other clues?

Lonesome Walker

As a follow-up to my original post, we had numerous problems after the upgrade, such as corrupt PSA database tables, E-mail aliases not working, horde address books missing and Plesk Updater not working properly.

So we hired the Plesk engineers to re-do the migration and for $150 (and 5 days) they got everything working properly, except for the updater which they said would be fixed in an upcoming patch.

So, I guess it's good to know that we have this option to fall back on when needed. Overall it was a fairly positive experience. The Russian engineers were responsive and stuck with it till it was fixed.

Back