1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

ERROR: PleskUtilException

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Duckington, May 29, 2012.

1. Duckington

Duckington Guest

Hi,

I'm getting this error on quite a lot of pages in the control panel now:

For example I get it on the "Websites & Domains" -> "Logs" page (If i select a domain).
    I get it on "Websites & Domains" -> "FTP Access" (Also my actual FTP access has stopped working so I can't login via it)
    etc..

Any idea what is causing this and how I can fix it? Baring in mind my level of understanding of linux is not great..

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Do you really have server hostname in FQDN format? Did you check it?

3. Duckington

Duckington Guest

Like I said, my knowledge of Linux is not great..I don't even know what that means.. And I can't check it, because the drweb anti-virus which apparently comes with Plesk has crashed my server yet again due to a failed update, meaning I cannot even get into the control panel....

Could you please advise me how I can disable this drweb thing? Because it keeps running automatic updates and failing and then my entire server crashes and I haev to contact my host to fix it so I can even get access to the control panel via IP... It's getting ridiculous..

4. IgorG

24%
    I suggest you contact Support Team if your knowledge of Linux is not great and you can't fix it by yourself.

5. Duckington

Duckington Guest

I thought this was a support forum?...

It's possible I can fix it if I know what the actual problem is...which is why I am asking... What the likely causes of this error are going to be?

6. IgorG

24%
    Sorry, but it is a forum, a place for discussions and it is not a support helpdesk because we can't login on your server and investigate problem there. Only Support Team can do it. If you need urgent support - contact Paralles Support Team here - http://www.parallels.com/support And if they really find a bug, they send bugreport to developers.
    On forum you can just receive or not receive suggestions but not support.