• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error ruding migration

G

GoD2.0

From migratig to plesk 8.2.1 to plesk 8.2.1, both on suse linux.

"Some fields are empty or contain an improper value"

8.2 Migration Manager failed

I know lots of people with the same problem, but SWSOFT doesn't seem to care. I have to migrate 3 8.2-Servers and get the same error message every time I start a migration: "Some fields are empty or contain an improper value." All servers (include source) running Plesk 8.2.

Is there nobody at SWSOFT to give us at least an idea what the problem is.

8.2 Migration Manager failed

The problem most probably is in the source server for the migration. Check /var/log/messages file on the source server while starting the migration. If you see the message like "no more session" it means that you have openssl compiled with the limited number of session. It should be recompiled.
Also, Plesk migration manager uses SSH version 2 protocol. version 1 is not supported.
It can also be this bug in Openssl:
https://bugzilla.mindrot.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1264

SSHD error no more sessions

Many thanks Julia,
I have indeed a 'SSHD error: no more sessions' message. I am running openssl 0.9.7g. However I could not find any option or parameter to increase the number of available sessions.
Have you any idea ?

Many thanks in advance.

SSHD error no more sessions

Hi

The openssh-server on the source server should be recompiled from source rpm packages (src.rpm), you should edit .spec
file, there should be the option to increase the number of sessions, then build package with for example:
/usr/bin/rpmbuild --rebuild openssl-0.9.7a-35.src.rpm
then install with
rpm -Uvh --force /usr/src/suse/RPMS/i386/openssl-0.9.7a-35.i386.rpm

Back