1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Error showing images

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Beermonster, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Beermonster

Beermonster Guest

Hi

I've just moved from cpanel to Plesk, I need to be able to rebuild apache (I think) with GD support, I've already installed it according to php info but it doesn't seem to be working, I have a vbulletin forum and the captcha images and attachments aren't working, VB support say it's most likley a GD problem but I'm going round in circles trying to fix it, the company I get my server from said they will only support the control panel everything else I'm on my own and I think I'm out of my depth.

I've tried installing ImageMagick and I get errors with that, I really need some good person to get me step by step instructions please :)

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Verify that php_gd support loaded with following command:

By default it should work.

3. Beermonster

Beermonster Guest

Thanks, I managed to fix it, not sure what I did