• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Error: There were issues with switching WordPress instances to HTTPS:

VOUS

New Pleskian
Hello everybody.

This morning many of my websites are falling without HTTP error, the server was no longer rendering the sites.

Here is the kind of error that I could see in the "Security advisor":
Error: There were issues with switching WordPress instances to HTTPS:
Cannot switch from HTTP to HTTPS: Execution extension has failed with exit code 3, stdout: , stderr: [2018-01-18 10:52:39] ERR [util_exec] proc_close() failed ['/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/filemng' 'toto' 'exec' '/var/www/vhosts/toto.lu' '/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/wp-toolkit/vendor/wp-cli/wp-cli/bin/wp' '--path=/var/www/vhosts/toto.lu/httpdocs-backup-20171219' 'search-replace' '' '' '--skip-columns=guid'] with exit code [255] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WP_CLI\Runner::WP_CLI\{closure}() must be an instance of Exception, instance of ParseError given in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/wp-toolkit/vendor/wp-cli/wp-cli/php/WP_CLI/Runner.php:1682 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: WP_CLI\Runner->WP_CLI\{closure}(Object(ParseError)) #1 {main} thrown in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/wp-toolkit/vendor/wp-cli/wp-cli/php/WP_CLI/Runner.php on line 1682 Failed to parse wp-config.php: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WP_CLI\Runner::WP_CLI\{closure}() must be an instance of Exception, instance of ParseError given in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/wp-toolkit/vendor/wp-cli/wp-cli/php/WP_CLI/Runner.php:1682 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: WP_CLI\Runner->WP_CLI\{closure}(Object(ParseError)) #1 {main} thrown on line 1682 {"err_code":true,"err_message":"Failed to parse wp-config.php: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WP_CLI\\Runner::WP_CLI\\{closure}() must be an instance of Exception, instance of ParseError given in \/usr\/local\/psa\/admin\/plib\/modules\/wp-toolkit\/vendor\/wp-cli\/wp-cli\/php\/WP_CLI\/Runner.php:1682\nStack trace:\n#0 [internal function]: WP_CLI\\Runner->WP_CLI\\{closure}(Object(ParseError))\n#1 {main}\n thrown on line 1682"}

At the time I'm talking to you, the server has been restarted and the sites seem to have turned after a few changes.
But the problem is that I do not know where the problem comes from and I always have this kind of error in "Security advisor".

My question is: Does anyone know where the error comes from? Has anyone ever had the problem and if so can I explain it?

Thanks for your help !

Hello,

From the error log, it seems there is an error in your wp-config.php file, maybe an extra character or somehting like that.

Hi.

I have re-saving wp-config.php file directly in plesk, and i look this file and i don't found error or special caracter.

Strange...

Back