• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Error: Unable to configure LogRotation: Unable to turn off log rotation because it is forced on the server level

JoeShmoe

New Pleskian
I have not modified any log rotation settings manually.
However when creating new domains I'm getting the error:
Code:
Error: Unable to configure LogRotation: Unable to turn off log rotation because it is forced on the server level
This prevents adding a new domain under a webspace.
This only happens for some webspaces.

Fresh install of Plesk Obsidian on Ubuntu 18.

Btw I tried to post in the Reports forum, but I have no permission.

EDIT: ok, the issue was resolved after disabling "Force daily log rotation for all domains" in "Server Statistics Settings".
However it doesn't look intended that the option should prevent adding new domains.

Last edited:
The developers reported the behavior as a Plesk bug PPPM-11930, which is planned to be fixed in one of the future product updates.

Back