• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error: Unable to remove domains after upgrade to 8.6

C

colinjack

Having upgraded from 7.6.1 to 8.6.0.5 I found loads of missing tables, but have managed to fix most of the problems. I have now got: Error: Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: DB query failed: Table 'psa.cf_dsn' doesn't exist ... when I try and delete domains. <groan>

Can anybody help with creating the missing table? I think I will also need to create psa.cf_dsn_parameters?

Thanks

Colin

From the error message I suppose that the issue in missed Plesk table 'cf_dsn'. Please check it with the following article: http://kb.odin.com/en/3472. If table is missing, please try to insert it using the followig query:

CREATE TABLE `cf_dsn` (

`id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,

`domain_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',

`dsn_name` varchar(64) NOT NULL default '',

`driver_name` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',

`description` varchar(255) default NULL,

`is_valid` enum('false','true') NOT NULL default 'false',

PRIMARY KEY (`id`),

UNIQUE KEY `dsn_name` (`domain_id`,`dsn_name`),

KEY `domain_id` (`domain_id`)

);

Thanks Alta. I had already realized that quite a few new tables and fields were missing after the upgrade so loaded a copy of the latest version onto a new macine and then did a table by table comparison. Where I found something missing I did a dump and import ... took ages, but still can't remove the domain because now it won't delete the database :(

I just wish Parallels would provide some decent support with their updates. Everytime I update it breaks.

I think the easiest is going to be to pay them to fix it (as I have had to do in the past).

Back