• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Error updating roundcubemail-plugin-calendar

LaurentR2D2

Plesk Certified Professional
Plesk Certified Professional
Hello,
I have Centos 7 (centos-release-7-8.2003.0.el7.centos.x86_64) on my server, and updating the system fails with this error :

roundcubemail-plugin-calendar- FAILED
https://mirror.kolabenterprise.com/...alendar-3.5.4-4.2.p17.el7.kolab_16.noarch.rpm: [Errno 14] HTTPS Error 403 - Forbidden
Essai d'un autre miroir.
To address this issue please refer to the below wiki article

Error downloading packages:
roundcubemail-plugin-calendar-3.5.4-4.2.p17.el7.kolab_16.noarch: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.

There seem to be a problem on the kolabenterprise website, since their certificate is not valid, and when I go to this url :

I see the package roundcubemail-plugin-calendar-3.5.4-4.2.p17.el7.kolab_16.noarch.rpm, but I can't download it on my computer. I get the same error message : 403 - forbidden.

Do you know a way to solve this problem ?

Thank you

Can you try the update process from the official source? You can check this out: Changing the Updates/Upgrades Source

Changing the Updates/Upgrades Source
By default, updates and upgrades for Plesk and your operating system are downloaded from the official updates server at https://autoinstall.plesk.com.
If you want to receive Plesk updates from another location on the network:
  1. Go to Tools & Settings > Updates and Upgrades. Updater will open in a new browser window or tab.
  2. If Updater starts downloading updates and you would only like to change settings at the moment, click Cancel.
  3. Click Updates source and installation settings, and specify the source of update packages:
    • By default, the Official Plesk Updates server is selected. Specify the location where the installation files will be stored. By default, the installation files are stored in the /root/parallels directory.
    • If you select Mirror server, specify the .inf3 file location in the URL to the directory with .inf3 file field. Specify the location where the installation files will be stored. By default, the installation files are stored in the /root/parallels directory.
    • If you select Local media, specify the .inf3 file location in the Absolute path to the .inf3 file field.
  4. If you use a proxy server, select the Connect using a proxy checkbox and specify the following settings:
    • Specify proxy host name and port number in the Proxy address and port fields.
    • If this proxy server requires authentication, select the Require authentication checkbox and specify username and password.
  5. Click Save to save the settings.

image-76325.png

Sorry, you are updating from mirror sources and you get an error.

Unable to connect to the sources in bold below because they cannot be automated. (mirror.kolabenterprise.com)

Hello,
I have Centos 7 (centos-release-7-8.2003.0.el7.centos.x86_64) on my server, and updating the system fails with this error :

roundcubemail-plugin-calendar- FAILED
https://mirror.kolabenterprise.com/plesk-17/kolab-16/el7/updates/x86_64/roundcubemail-plugin-calendar-3.5.4-4.2.p17.el7.kolab_16.noarch.rpm: [Errno 14] HTTPS Error 403 - Forbidden
Essai d'un autre miroir.
To address this issue please refer to the below wiki article

Error downloading packages:
roundcubemail-plugin-calendar-3.5.4-4.2.p17.el7.kolab_16.noarch: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.

There seem to be a problem on the kolabenterprise website, since their certificate is not valid, and when I go to this url :

I see the package roundcubemail-plugin-calendar-3.5.4-4.2.p17.el7.kolab_16.noarch.rpm, but I can't download it on my computer. I get the same error message : 403 - forbidden.

Do you know a way to solve this problem ?

Thank you

Sorry, you are updating from mirror sources and you get an error.

Unable to connect to the sources in bold below because they cannot be automated. (mirror.kolabenterprise.com)
I've looked in Update source and installation settings and it's mentionned Official Plesk servers

Update-upgrade.png

I've asked in the Roundcube forum. There was a problem on their side which has been fixed, and today the system update has worked fine. The problem is solved. Thank you

Back