• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

error when suspending accounts

Hi,

I´ve upgraded Plesk from 10 to 11, and now when I want to suspend any account I get the following error:

('Unable to create Account object: Account: unable to select: no such row in the table' = '')

If I try to do this from command line I get the following error:

Object not found: Client

I need a start point from where start looking a solution to this, someone has any idea?

Thanks
Martín

Do you have full error message like:

Internal error: Unable to load object of type Account with id=XXX: Account: unable to select: no such row in the table

?

In that case you have Plesk database inconsistency. Looks like there is no record for account_id XXX in accounts table. You can try to add it with something like

mysql> insert into accounts (id) values ('XXX');

where XXX is ID from your case.

Contact Support Team if you can't fix it by yourself.

Hi Igor,

That´s correct, I´ve inserted the account ID and password co-related with clients.account_id and works, in order to check if some other account was under the same circumstances I execute the following SQL
SELECT c.account_id a FROM clients c LEFT JOIN accounts a ON c.account_id=a.id WHERE a.id IS NULL;
and I get 202 records!!

This is happening after a plesk upgrade to version 11; I assume this is a migration error, how should I repair my database?

Thanks
Martín

Try to run bootstrapper repair procedure. Looks like database was not correctly upgraded.

Back