• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

error when suspending accounts

Hi,

I´ve upgraded Plesk from 10 to 11, and now when I want to suspend any account I get the following error:

('Unable to create Account object: Account: unable to select: no such row in the table' = '')

If I try to do this from command line I get the following error:

Object not found: Client

I need a start point from where start looking a solution to this, someone has any idea?

Thanks
Martín

Do you have full error message like:

Internal error: Unable to load object of type Account with id=XXX: Account: unable to select: no such row in the table

?

In that case you have Plesk database inconsistency. Looks like there is no record for account_id XXX in accounts table. You can try to add it with something like

mysql> insert into accounts (id) values ('XXX');

where XXX is ID from your case.

Contact Support Team if you can't fix it by yourself.

Hi Igor,

That´s correct, I´ve inserted the account ID and password co-related with clients.account_id and works, in order to check if some other account was under the same circumstances I execute the following SQL
SELECT c.account_id a FROM clients c LEFT JOIN accounts a ON c.account_id=a.id WHERE a.id IS NULL;
and I get 202 records!!

This is happening after a plesk upgrade to version 11; I assume this is a migration error, how should I repair my database?

Thanks
Martín

Try to run bootstrapper repair procedure. Looks like database was not correctly upgraded.

Back