• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Error when trying to access File Manager

NEWCHILD

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

Please help, i keep getting the following error whenever i try to access my file manager

Internal error:
filemng failed: filemng: stat failed: Transport endpoint is not connected System error 107: Transport endpoint is not connected
Message filemng failed: filemng: stat failed: Transport endpoint is not connected System error 107: Transport endpoint is not connected
File Agent.php
Line 219
Type PleskUtilException

upload_2017-8-21_1-54-57.png

Hi NEWCHILD,

are you using "Virtuozzo" ?

Pls. try to include as much as possible informations about your server, the operating system and the current used Plesk version, as it might help to investigate your issues/errors/problems. ;)

Pls. keep as well in mind, that your "panel.log" might have additional informations, if you experience issues/errors/problems with your Plesk Control Panel.

Hi NEWCHILD,

Pls. try to include as much as possible informations about your server, the operating system and the current used Plesk version, as it might help to investigate your issues/errors/problems. ;)

Pls. keep as well in mind, that your "panel.log" might have additional informations, if you experience issues/errors/problems with your Plesk Control Panel.

Product Plesk Onyx
Version 17.5.3 Update #18, last updated on Aug 15, 2017 03:43 AM

It's running on a VPS .

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Tolu

Hi NEWCHILD,

I'm not using virtuozzo. It's a KVM based VPS. 2 CORE ( from an intel core i7 cpu ) 6GB RAM 500Gb HD.

Hi NEWCHILD,

I assume, that your issue/error/problem is related to your mount points. As this requires some deeper investigation directly on your server, I recommend to contact your vps - hosting provider, or consider to use the "Plesk Administrative services"

( in some rare cases, it could help to restart/reboot your server and it could help as well to inspect all related system logs at "/var/log" for possible issues/errors/problems )

Hi NEWCHILD,

I assume, that your issue/error/problem is related to your mount points. As this requires some deeper investigation directly on your server, I recommend to contact your vps - hosting provider, or consider to use the "Plesk Administrative services"

( in some rare cases, it could help to restart/reboot your server and it could help as well to inspect all related system logs at "/var/log" for possible issues/errors/problems )

You are right. I was able to access it after a reboot.
Thanks.

Back