• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Error while creating backup

Khaled Elmahdi

New Pleskian
Hello,

I am getting this error when I run a backup on PLESK Onyx:

Code:
Error: server "server"
Error in execute 'backup_encrypt' ' --encrypt-by-plesk -backup-files-map "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\PrivateTemp\tmp25988.tmp"': Unable to check directory existence: Unable to get file (Z:\Backup\domains\host.mwa.io\backup_info_1701160100.xml) attributes: (1326) The user name or password is incorrect.
at (zif_plesk_is_dir line 2180)
Error:
Error in execute 'backup_encrypt' ' --encrypt-by-plesk -backup-files-map "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\PrivateTemp\tmp25988.tmp"': Unable to check directory existence: Unable to get file (Z:\Backup\domains\host.mwa.io\backup_info_1701160100.xml) attributes: (1326) The user name or password is incorrect.

"Z" drive is the NAS backup space with a username and password. I have mounted it for system user following thread: https://support.asperasoft.com/hc/e...-into-drives-to-a-Windows-service-permanently

When I log to the server and checking the NAS backup space, I can confirm that PLESK had created a lot of directories there (but I don't see any files).

Product: Plesk Onyx 17.0.17 Update #12 , last updated at Jan 16, 2017 04:48 AM

Can anyone help please?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Try to synchronize Plesk and OS users with:

"%plesk_cli%\\repair" --synchronize-impersonation-storage

And then repair accounts with:

"%plesk_cli%\\repair" --repair-all-webspaces-system-users

Thank you for your reply.

I did what you've asked, and it didn't work. When I navigate to: Tools & Settings >> Backup Manager and click on Backup, I still get the same message:

Code:
Error: server "server"
Error in execute 'backup_encrypt' ' --encrypt-by-plesk -backup-files-map "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\PrivateTemp\tmp17293.tmp"': Unable to check directory existence: Unable to get file (Z:\Backup\domains\host.mwa.io\backup_info_1701171436.xml) attributes: (1326) The user name or password is incorrect.
Error:
Error in execute 'backup_encrypt' ' --encrypt-by-plesk -backup-files-map "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\PrivateTemp\tmp17293.tmp"': Unable to check directory existence: Unable to get file (Z:\Backup\domains\host.mwa.io\backup_info_1701171436.xml) attributes: (1326) The user name or password is incorrect.

But, when I click on Backaup under Backup Manager from the Websites & Domains page, the situation is deferent, I get "The backup Jan 17, 2017 01:07 PM was created, although some issues occurred and the backup might not be entirely valid." and I see 4.3GB backup size, and under Status details I have the error:
Code:
[ERROR]: Error in execute 'backup_encrypt' ' --encrypt-by-plesk -backup-files-map "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\PrivateTemp\tmp46754.tmp"':
Unable to check directory existence: Unable to get file (Z:\Backup\domains\host.mwa.io\backup_info_1701171307.xml) attributes: (1326) The user name or password is incorrect.<br>   at (zif_plesk_is_dir line 2180)

Visiting the NAS drive, I can confim that there are a lot of ZIP files.

Back