• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Error while creating new customer

xxx

Basic Pleskian
Hello together.

I have an issue with creating a new customer. I'm running Plesk Onyx Version 17.0.17 Update #15 on a Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS‬. This is a virtual machine hosted by Strato, Germany (don't know if this is important).
The issue I describe below happend also with Plesk 12.5 - I've updated to Onyx with the hope this will resolve the issue. But it isn't :-(

A long time I didn't create a new customer. But today I had tot do it. I go over the menu item Customer and click on New Customer. I add the required fields in the form (Name, E-Mail, Username for Plesk, password, and so on). I click on the button to create the customer and get the following error message
Unable to create system user: Unable to execute usermng: usermng[5368]: pam_unix(passwd:chauthtok): password changed for xyzusername usermng: /usr/sbin/setquota execution failed: setquota: Cannot stat() mounted device /dev/vzfs: No such file or directory setquota: Cannot stat() given mountpoint /dev/vzfs: No such file or directory Skipping... setquota: No correct mountpoint specified. setquota: Cannot initialize mountpoint scan. usermng: Unable to set quota for user 'xyzusername'
Unfortunately I have no idea how to fix it.
I would appreciate if there is somebody who can point me to the right direction.

Thanks a lot in advance for your effort and answer!

Back