• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ERROR while trying to detect MySQL service name

daniiii_e

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

i have a Problem with my Plesk Installation and the MySQL Service.
Some General Informations:
Plesk Web Pro Edition Betriebssystem Ubuntu 14.04.4 LTS
Plesk Version 12.5.30 Update #27, zuletzt aktualisiert: 31. März 2016 12:45:28

I had a Problem that the MySQL Service is running for 2 Minutes and then the service stops and i must restart the service with: "service mysql restart". On the Internet i found a tmp solution i deleted the /etc/init.d/mysql file then i reboot and the service is running. The Plesk System is running for 2 weeks and now i get this error:
ERROR while trying to detect MySQL service name
i get this error when i try to update plesk or install a new module.
Here is the full Update log:
http://pastebin.com/GFED7d26

i hope you can help me.

Thanks,
Daniel

Hi daniiii_e,

I had a Problem that the MySQL Service is running for 2 Minutes and then the service stops and i must restart the service with: "service mysql restart". On the Internet i found a tmp solution i deleted the /etc/init.d/mysql file then i reboot and the service is running.

If you follow strange and unusual tutorials/suggestions "from the internet", there is really not much possible room for people willing to help you here. Please consider to backup your system and restart again from the very beginning by doing a fresh installation, without these strange and unusual tutorials/suggestions "from the internet".

Back