• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error while upgrading from version 10.4.4 to 11.0.9

O

OrionHat

While upgrading from version 10.4.4 to 11.0.9 I received error message below

Failed to install 'C:\16c788e76cc97b645a631c5b07fa766a\parallels\PANEL-WIN_11.0.9\dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386\plesk.msi': Fatal error during installation. (Error code 1603)
Action '<install-msi-package command-line='ISTEMPLATE=&quot;[ISTEMPLATE]&quot; SECURELESS=&quot;[SECURELESS]&quot; ADDLOCAL=ALL PLESK_PASSWORD=&quot;[PLESK_PASSWORD]&quot; ALLUSERS=1 ARPSYSTEMCOMPONENT=1 REBOOT=R AUTOINSTALLER=1' />' failed with error 1603
Execute C:/16c788e76cc97b645a631c5b07fa766a/send-error-report.exe install
Execute C:/16c788e76cc97b645a631c5b07fa766a/send-error-report.exe install
Error: Action sequence 'upgrade: upgrading Parallels Panel core components...' of package 'plesk' has been failed with code 1603
Not all packages were installed.
Please, contact product technical support.

It looks like the error occured while installation tried to stop IIS service.

I can access all websites, e-mail, ftp, etc. But when I try to access Plesk I see error message below:

The file auth.php3 is part of Plesk distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk environment.

eAccelerator

It looks like it is a problem with eAccelerator (I had seen it on another thread). Plesk update has not updated it. How can I get a eAccelerator.dll file for PHP 5.3.10? Does Plesk use a customized version? I have to do it manually because I can not use Plesk update through browser. It gives me the same error while opening it.

[eAccelerator] This build of "eAccelerator" was compiled for PHP version 5.3.8. Rebuild it for your PHP version (5.3.10) or download precompiled binaries. The file script.php is part of Plesk distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk environment.

Update

I executed update through command line:

ai.exe --select-product-id panel --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base

Now when I try to access Plesk I see error message:

ERROR: PleskMainDBException
DB query failed: Unknown column 'ip_dual_stack' in 'field list'

0: common_func.php3:137
db_query(string 'SELECT login, type, ip_address, ip_dual_stack FROM sessions WHERE sess_id="e31f81f5d32f5633efa660704ee0a37e"')
1: class.Session.php:439
Session->init(string '::1')
2: auth.php3:225

According to another thread, Plesk staff said this problem was solved on version 11.0.9. Command above installed all microupdate but the error remains.

FTP server unistalled

The execution of the command line ai.exe --select-product-id panel --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base has unistalled FTP Server.

I had to run defpackagemng --fix --type=ftpserver to solve the problem.

The error below remains:

ERROR: PleskMainDBException
DB query failed: Unknown column 'ip_dual_stack' in 'field list'

0: common_func.php3:137
db_query(string 'SELECT login, type, ip_address, ip_dual_stack FROM sessions WHERE sess_id="e31f81f5d32f5633efa660704ee0a37e"')
1: class.Session.php:439
Session->init(string '::1')
2: auth.php3:225

Back