• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error with disk space on plesk

N

neusagudo

Hi everyone!

The other day I almost run out of disk space in out plesk server, and I made a script to delete older mail from out domain.

The thing is that, through plesk, I see my domain with about 4 GB information, but I deleted over 7 GB and that information doesn't get reflected anywhere except on disk space usage!!

I have realized after this, that the user and domain disk quota doesn't count with mail disk space usage!!! That's quite dangerous, because we have over 100 domains and we though that the space they pay for includes also mail space, not only web space!!!

Has anyone encountered this also?
Is there any way to reflect the mail space quota on plesk? because right now my clients rely on the space information on plesk to know what they can use, but it is not accurate as it doesn't reflect mail!!!

:confused:

I am still working on this... I cannot control the real space used by my users...

any ideas???

Thanks

Back