• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Errors during remote backup

Coopsy

Basic Pleskian
Hi Guys, I have daily dropbox backup set up, all works well, every evening around 11pm, the backup will be done.

Past few evenings, I log in to see there are some issues.

The top line error in Plesk states:
The backup Dec 7, 2020 11:10 PM was created, although some issues occurred and the backup might not be entirely valid. Download the log file | View the log | Close this message

The log says:
Export error: The checksum of the volume backup_2011122310_2012042311.tar does not match the expected one. The remote backup may not be restored.

I also receive an email confirmation of any errors:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<execution-result local-dump-created="true" export-dump-created="true" status="error">
<message severity="error">
<description>Export error: The checksum of the volume backup_2011122310_2012072311.tar does not match the expected one. The remote backup may not be restored.</description>
</message>
</execution-result>

Does anyone know what this is and how to create? This has only been happening since 4th December

Many thanks
Chris

It is Dropbox issue: "Return the same hash for any file". Issue reported to dropbox (ticket 11709220)
Warning can be removed by option Backup Manager > Remote Storage Settings > Dropbox Backup > Validate backups via checksum
Bug reported to Plesk, to track dropbox issue PPPM-12583

It is Dropbox issue: "Return the same hash for any file". Issue reported to dropbox (ticket 11709220)
Warning can be removed by option Backup Manager > Remote Storage Settings > Dropbox Backup > Validate backups via checksum
Bug reported to Plesk, to track dropbox issue PPPM-12583
Perfect, thank you. Been driving me nuts

Back