• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Errors during remote backup

Coopsy

Basic Pleskian
Hi Guys, I have daily dropbox backup set up, all works well, every evening around 11pm, the backup will be done.

Past few evenings, I log in to see there are some issues.

The top line error in Plesk states:
The backup Dec 7, 2020 11:10 PM was created, although some issues occurred and the backup might not be entirely valid. Download the log file | View the log | Close this message

The log says:
Export error: The checksum of the volume backup_2011122310_2012042311.tar does not match the expected one. The remote backup may not be restored.

I also receive an email confirmation of any errors:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<execution-result local-dump-created="true" export-dump-created="true" status="error">
<message severity="error">
<description>Export error: The checksum of the volume backup_2011122310_2012072311.tar does not match the expected one. The remote backup may not be restored.</description>
</message>
</execution-result>

Does anyone know what this is and how to create? This has only been happening since 4th December

Many thanks
Chris

It is Dropbox issue: "Return the same hash for any file". Issue reported to dropbox (ticket 11709220)
Warning can be removed by option Backup Manager > Remote Storage Settings > Dropbox Backup > Validate backups via checksum
Bug reported to Plesk, to track dropbox issue PPPM-12583

It is Dropbox issue: "Return the same hash for any file". Issue reported to dropbox (ticket 11709220)
Warning can be removed by option Backup Manager > Remote Storage Settings > Dropbox Backup > Validate backups via checksum
Bug reported to Plesk, to track dropbox issue PPPM-12583
Perfect, thank you. Been driving me nuts

Back