1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Errors when logging in with a new client

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by rebelpacket, Aug 8, 2006.

1. rebelpacket

rebelpacket Guest

Hey Folks,

I recently added a new client to my plesk installation. I set rules and priveldges, and setup his physical hosting.

However, when he goes to log in, i get a '500 - Application Error' back. Mind you myself (the admin) can log-in just fine, but any new users I try and create cannot.

I do not see anything in the httpsd_error_log files to point me to a problem.

Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appriciated! Thanks!

-Alex

2. kyotejones

kyotejones Guest

Were you able to figure out what was causing the Application Error? I am getting the same thing on Plesk 8.1.1 FC4 where I cannot login with ANY Clients that I make. After trying to login I get a green page that says the following.
    ===
    Application Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration.

Contact your Hosting Provider

Please report this problem to the technical support.
    ===

What logs would I check for something like this? I checked the domain and server apache logs but nothing.